Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fitness Jams - Playlist

Lusk Fitness Playlist by ellie on Grooveshark

Playlist

Figure EightEllie Goulding
I Need Your LoveCalvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
Call on meEric Prydz
Flesh and BoneThe Killers
Hips Don't LieShakira
I Got Friends in Low PlacesGarth Brooks
Car WashRose Royce
BicycleQueen
Bring It All BackS Club 7
It's TrueMilli Vanilli
Miss IndependentKelly Clarkson
Groove is in the HeartDee Lite
The PrayersJ.Moss with Hezekiah Walker
Harder Better Faster StrongerDaft Punk
Techno Syndrome (Mortal Kombat)
Call Me MaybeCarly Rae Jepsen
1812 OvertureLondon Symphony Orchestra
Bad Mood RisingCCR
Can't Touch ThisMC Hammer
Don't Stop Me NowQueen
Rumor Has ItAdele
BeautifulChristina Aguilera
I Believe I Can FlyR. Kelly
St. JamesDevil Makes Three
We want Revolution Covenant
Et alors Sh’ym
I miss you  Bjork
Sing it back Moloko
Miss NothingThe pretty reckless
Meet Me HalfwayBlack Eyed Peas
 Как ти СтоиПреслава

No comments:

Post a Comment